Friday, July 15, 2011

Teen moms, First reaction when you found out you were pregnant?

I was 14 when i got pregnant and had my baby at 15. when i first found out was very scared that i wasnt going to be a good mother and scared at what my grandmother would think. of course she was mad and upset but she eventually accepted it. once everyone saw my sons beautiful face and once i saw him i knew i was going to be a great momma and they knew that things would be hard but would fall together. my son is a ball of energy now at age 3. im now 19 and pregnant again with my daughter..i couldnt be happier but then again im a grown woman too and i made the decision with my husband to have this baby. you are very very young and i know how you feel. i really hope things will work out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment