Monday, July 18, 2011

Should i stay or leave the father of my unborn child whos in jail and might be convicted up to 5 years.?

My boyfriend of almost 2 years recently went to jail for something that's been going on for 3 years now. His sentencing is in mid July and he could get up to 5 years. Should I stay with him? I do love him, but if he gets the whole 5 years, that's a long time.. even if he gets out early on good behavior. The problem is that im pregnant, so im iffy on leaving the father of my child. Will our child grow up differently b/c of just growing up with mommy? Does a child really need a daddy for the younger years? I have my doctors appointment tomorrow, im roughly 4 months now. Plus, would he hate me for leaving him? I don't want to go through custody battles when he gets out.. ? Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment