Monday, July 18, 2011

How do I move forward from an affair with a married man?

I will try to make this scenario brief. In august 2010, a married man came into my life and we had an intense affair, being I'm married as well. It was both emotional and physical and time consuming on both our parts. At the end of jan 2011, he ended our affair because his wife became pregnant with their first child. I was of course devastated and I think he was shocked as well but knew he had to end it right away for his wife and unborn child. It felt like a real break-up because what we were so used to being close not only physically and emotionally,a tie between two people was severed in one day that changed everything. Months past, and now in May, I find out that his wife lost the baby. I am sure she lost it after Feb and into March. I had a feeling something was wrong thru his facebook. He never told anyone thru facebook although he did tell everyone on facebook that they were having a baby back in january. He does not know that I know that they lost the baby. Which I find weird that in April, we happened to be in vegas the same time and I texted him, and he wanted to meet. I did not meet him as I was still hurt by the whole thing. Now brings forward to may and I don't know why all my feelings are coming back even stronger and I want him back in my life maybe for the wrong reasons. I feel there's this tension between us,even on facebook and trying to be friends is difficult. Do you think it's hard for him to be friends with me, thinking that I don't know that he lost his baby,and with all the past drama combined?

No comments:

Post a Comment