Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My partner wants me to get an abortion but idk if i can do that?

im 18 and school is my life right now iv worked my butt off to be dental assistant at a young age so i can continue on to be a dentist faster but i recently found out im 3weeks pregnant now iv always been against abortions my whole life but my partner is telling me he wants to get me an abortion pill but i hate the fact of killing a baby or fetus i don't know what to do id rather put my life on hold and disappoint my family then kill an unborn child but my partner said he wont be there if i choose to have it and i just don't know what to do :/ i mean we choose to get drunk and be stupid but i feel like im the only one facing the consequences i don't know if i can do it alone

No comments:

Post a Comment